Springdale, Arkansas Facts:
- County: Washington/Benton
- Population: 69,797
- Coverage Area (Total): 31.3 sq. miles
- Elevation: 1,322 ft.
- Cities/Towns covered in local Names and Numbers Phone Book: Arkansas – Appleby, Arnett, Avoca, Baldwin, Banyard, Beaty, Beaver Shores, Bella Vista, Bentonville, Bethel Heights, Black Oak, Blackburn, Blackjack Corner, Bloomfield, Blue Springs Village, Brentwood, Brightwater, Buckeye, Canehill, Cave Springs, Centerton, Cherokee City, Cincinnati, Clantonville, Clyde, Cross Hollow, Cross Roads, Decatur, Durham, Dutch Mills, Elkins, Elm Springs, Evansville, Farmington, Fayetteville, Floss, Frisco, Gallatin, Garfield, Gateway, Gentry, Georgetown, Goshen, Gravette, Greenland, Habberton, Harmon, Harris, Hartwell, Hazel Valley, Healing Springs, Hickory Creek, Hicks, Highfill, Hindsville, Hiwasse, Hogeye, Hubbard, Huntsville, Ionia, Japton, Johnson, Lake Frances, Larue, Lincoln, Little Flock, Logan, Lost Bridge Village, Lowell, Mason Valley, Mayfield, Maysville, McNair, Monte Ne Shores, Morrow, Nebo, Oak Grove, Odell, Onda, Osage Mills, Pea Ridge, Pedro, Pitkin Corner, Pleasure Heights, Prairie Creek, Prairie Grove, Ridge, Rhea, Rivercliff Estates, Robinson, Rogers, Roxton, Savoy, Seba, Siloam Springs, Skylight, Sonora, Spring Valley, Springdale, Springtown, Starks, Strickler, Sulphur City, Sulphur Springs, Summers, Sunset, Suttle, Thorney, Tolu, Tontitown, Tuttle, Vaughn, Viney Grove, Walnut Grove, War Eagle, Wedington, Wedington Woods, Wesley, West Fork, West Point, Wheeler, White Rock, Whitener, Winslow, Woolsey, Wyola, Wyman; Oklahoma – Watts, West Maysville, West Siloam Springs
Our online Yellow Pages for Springdale, AR offer complete listings for area businesses. Listing information includes addresses, phone numbers, websites, maps, and more!
Are you new to Springdale? Just checking out the area? Please see the links provided below to find local attractions, helpful resources, and recurring events.
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad
- Arts Center of the Ozarks
- The Jones Center
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals
- Rodeo of the Ozarks
Springdale Recurring Events
Farmers Market - Every Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday (May - October) from 7am - 1pm at the Jones Center for Families on Memorial Walk.
Interesting Info in Springdale
The Northwest Arkansas Naturals are the Double-A Texas League affiliate of the Kansas City Royals and play at state-of-the-art Arvest Ballpark, located in Springdale. Home games are played at Arvest Ballpark in Springdale, AR. The Naturals play 70 home games per year beginning in April and ending in early September.
A night at the ballpark is great family fun with special promotions throughout the week and a firework spectacular every Friday night. Visit our website, nwanaturals.com, for information on season tickets and ticket plans. You can purchase season tickets and group outings with the Naturals by calling (479) 927-4900.