Table Of Contents
Fayetteville, Arkansas Facts:
- County: Washington
- Population: 75,102
- Coverage Area (Total): 55.2 sq. miles
- Elevation: 1,400 ft.
- Cities/Towns covered in local Names and Numbers Phone Book: Arkansas – Appleby, Arnett, Avoca, Baldwin, Banyard, Beaty, Beaver Shores, Bella Vista, Bentonville, Bethel Heights, Black Oak, Blackburn, Blackjack Corner, Bloomfield, Blue Springs Village, Brentwood, Brightwater, Buckeye, Canehill, Cave Springs, Centerton, Cherokee City, Cincinnati, Clantonville, Clyde, Cross Hollow, Cross Roads, Decatur, Durham, Dutch Mills, Elkins, Elm Springs, Evansville, Farmington, Fayetteville, Floss, Frisco, Gallatin, Garfield, Gateway, Gentry, Georgetown, Goshen, Gravette, Greenland, Habberton, Harmon, Harris, Hartwell, Hazel Valley, Healing Springs, Hickory Creek, Hicks, Highfill, Hindsville, Hiwasse, Hogeye, Hubbard, Huntsville, Ionia, Japton, Johnson, Lake Frances, Larue, Lincoln, Little Flock, Logan, Lost Bridge Village, Lowell, Mason Valley, Mayfield, Maysville, McNair, Monte Ne Shores, Morrow, Nebo, Oak Grove, Odell, Onda, Osage Mills, Pea Ridge, Pedro, Pitkin Corner, Pleasure Heights, Prairie Creek, Prairie Grove, Ridge, Rhea, Rivercliff Estates, Robinson, Rogers, Roxton, Savoy, Seba, Siloam Springs, Skylight, Sonora, Spring Valley, Springdale, Springtown, Starks, Strickler, Sulphur City, Sulphur Springs, Summers, Sunset, Suttle, Thorney, Tolu, Tontitown, Tuttle, Vaughn, Viney Grove, Walnut Grove, War Eagle, Wedington, Wedington Woods, Wesley, West Fork, West Point, Wheeler, White Rock, Whitener, Winslow, Woolsey, Wyola, Wyman; Oklahoma – Watts, West Maysville, West Siloam Springs
Our online Yellow Pages for Fayetteville, AR offer complete listings for area businesses. Listing information includes addresses, phone numbers, websites, maps, and more!
Are you new to Fayetteville? Just checking out the area? Please see the links provided below to find local attractions, helpful resources, and recurring events.
- Arkansas Air & Military Museum
- Arkansas Razorback Sports
- Bikes, Blues & BBQ
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks
- Clinton House Museum
- Fayetteville Farmer's Market
- Fayetteville Public Library
- French Quarters Antiques
- Stonebridge Meadows Golf Club
- University of Arkansas
- Walton Arts Center
- Washington County Historical Society
Fayetteville Recurring Events
Farmers Market - Every Tuesday and Thursday (April - October) from 7am - 1pm & Every Saturday (April - November) from 7am - 2pm in Downtown Square & Every Sunday (May - September) from 9am - 1pm at Jefferson Center Market.
First Thursday - Free community event on the first Thursday of the month (April - October) in Downtown Square.