Northwest Arkansas Facts:
- County: Benton, Madison, McDonald, Washington
- Population: 463,204
- Coverage Area (Total): 3,213.01 sq. miles
- Cities/Towns covered in local Names and Numbers Phone Book: Arkansas – Appleby, Arnett, Avoca, Baldwin, Banyard, Beaty, Beaver Shores, Bella Vista, Bentonville, Bethel Heights, Black Oak, Blackburn, Blackjack Corner, Bloomfield, Blue Springs Village, Brentwood, Brightwater, Buckeye, Canehill, Cave Springs, Centerton, Cherokee City, Cincinnati, Clantonville, Clyde, Cross Hollow, Cross Roads, Decatur, Durham, Dutch Mills, Elkins, Elm Springs, Evansville, Farmington, Fayetteville, Floss, Frisco, Gallatin, Garfield, Gateway, Gentry, Georgetown, Goshen, Gravette, Greenland, Habberton, Harmon, Harris, Hartwell, Hazel Valley, Healing Springs, Hickory Creek, Hicks, Highfill, Hindsville, Hiwasse, Hogeye, Hubbard, Huntsville, Ionia, Japton, Johnson, Lake Frances, Larue, Lincoln, Little Flock, Logan, Lost Bridge Village, Lowell, Mason Valley, Mayfield, Maysville, McNair, Monte Ne Shores, Morrow, Nebo, Oak Grove, Odell, Onda, Osage Mills, Pea Ridge, Pedro, Pitkin Corner, Pleasure Heights, Prairie Creek, Prairie Grove, Ridge, Rhea, Rivercliff Estates, Robinson, Rogers, Roxton, Savoy, Seba, Siloam Springs, Skylight, Sonora, Spring Valley, Springdale, Springtown, Starks, Strickler, Sulphur City, Sulphur Springs, Summers, Sunset, Suttle, Thorney, Tolu, Tontitown, Tuttle, Vaughn, Viney Grove, Walnut Grove, War Eagle, Wedington, Wedington Woods, Wesley, West Fork, West Point, Wheeler, White Rock, Whitener, Winslow, Woolsey, Wyola, Wyman; Oklahoma – Watts, West Maysville, West Siloam Springs
Our online Yellow Pages for Northwest Arkansas offer complete listings for area businesses. Listing information includes addresses, phone numbers, websites, maps, and more!
Are you new to Northwest Arkansas? Just checking out the area? Please see the links provided below to find local attractions, helpful resources, and recurring events.
Northwest Arkansas Attractions
- Arkansas Air & Military Museum (Fayetteville)
- Arkansas & Missouri Railroad (Springdale)
- Arkansas Razorback Sports (Fayetteville)
- Arts Center of the Ozarks (Springdale)
- Bikes, Blues & BBQ (Fayetteville)
- Botanical Garden of the Ozarks (Fayetteville)
- Clinton House Museum (Fayetteville)
- Compton Gardens and Conference Center (Bentonville)
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art (Bentonville)
- Daisy Airgun Museum (Rogers)
- Fayetteville Farmer's Market
- Fayetteville Public Library
- French Quarters Antiques (Fayetteville)
- The Jones Center (Springdale)
- Lost Springs Golf & Athletic Club (Rogers)
- Magnolia Gardens Inn & Events (Springdale)
- Melvin Ford Aquatic Center (Bentonville)
- Museum of Native American History (Bentonville)
- Northwest Arkansas Naturals (Springdale)
- Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport (Bentonville)
- Peel Mansion and Heritage Gardens (Bentonville)
- Prairie Creek Country Club (Rogers)
- Rodeo of the Ozarks (Springdale)
- Rogers Historical Museum
- Shadow Valley Country Club (Rogers)
- Shiloh Museum of Ozark History (Springdale)
- Springdale Country Club
- Stonebridge Meadows Golf Club (Fayetteville)
- TheatreSquared (Fayetteville)
- Tontitown Grape Festival (Springdale)
- Tontitown Winery (Springdale)
- University of Arkansas (Fayetteville)
- Walmart Visitor Center (Bentonville)
- Walton Arts Center (Fayetteville)
- War Eagle Cavern (Rogers)
- War Eagle Mill (Rogers)
- Washington County Historical Society (Fayetteville)
Northwest Arkansas Tourism
Northwest Arkansas Recurring Events
Bentonville Farmers Market - Every Saturday (April - October) from 7:30am - 1pm in Downtown Square & Every Wednesday (May - October) from 2:30pm - 7pm at the Bentonville Community Center.
Bentonville First Fridays - Free live music on the first Friday of the month (March - November) in Downtown Square.
Fayetteville Farmers Market - Every Tuesday and Thursday (April - October) from 7am - 1pm & Every Saturday (April - November) from 7am - 2pm in Downtown Square & Every Sunday (May - September) from 9am - 1pm at Jefferson Center Market.
Fayetteville First Thursday - Free community event on the first Thursday of the month (April - October) in Downtown Square.
Rogers Farmers Market - Every Wednesday & Saturday (April - October) from 7am - 1pm Downtown at 1st & Walnut.
Springdale Farmers Market - Every Tuesday, Thursday, & Saturday (May - October) from 7am - 1pm at the Jones Center for Families on Memorial Walk.
Interesting Info in Northwest Arkansas
The Northwest Arkansas Naturals are the Double-A Texas League affiliate of the Kansas City Royals and play at state-of-the-art Arvest Ballpark, located in Springdale. Home games are played at Arvest Ballpark in Springdale, AR. The Naturals play 70 home games per year beginning in April and ending in August.
A night at the ballpark is great family fun with special promotions throughout the week and a firework spectacular every Friday night. Visit our website, nwanaturals.com, for information on season tickets and ticket plans. You can purchase season tickets and group outings with the Naturals by calling (479) 927-4900.Back to Top