Midland, Texas (TX)
|← Back to Search|
St Ann's Catholic School2000 W Texas Ave Midland TX 79701
Website: www.stannsparish.usEmail: email@example.comVisit us on Facebook
St. Ann's was the first Catholic Church established in Midland. Missionary priests had come from Stanton since the 1880s to offer the Masses in Midland and finally the cornerstone for a church was laid on October 26, 1896. Located on the northwest corner of Texas Avenue and Dallas Street, the tiny church was built of Pecos sandstone and a few hardy families.
Category: Schools - Christian