New Mexico has always been a top destination for those who love art, ancient ruins, and the amazing landscape; there are lots of things to do in New Mexico! But sometimes, you just need to relax, which is why we’ve put together a list of the 10 top spas in the state:
1. Ojo Caliente Mineral Springs Resort and Spa: This luxury spa offers stunning accommodations along with the opportunity to soak in mineral water and mud pools. Full spa services available.
2. Bishop’s Lodge: This is a full-scale resort with an entertainment pavilion, spa, and horseback riding facilities.
3. El Monte Sagrado: Located in elegant Taos, this resort offers access to skiing, river rafting, and other outdoor activities. Guests have their choice of accommodation, including individually-decorated “Global Suites.”
4. Inn and Spa at Loretto: If you plan to visit the Loretto Chapel, consider a stay at this wonderful spa. You’ll have your choice of rooms, spa treatments, and plenty of dining options.
5. Canon del Rio: This bed and breakfast offers lots of cozy touches, but perhaps the most spectacular features are the amazing nearby mesas. Canon del Rio also has its own art gallery.
6. Four Seasons Resort Rancho Encantado Santa Fe: This 57-acre property offers 65 guest rooms, allowing guests to enjoy the personal touches of a small hotel. Yet because the property is so large, guests also have access to a full range of amenities.
7. The Lodge Resort and Spa: Golfers love this resort, but you don’t have to hit the tees to appreciate its historic charm. Enjoy rustic furnishings and an assortment of guest rooms, including suites.
8. Ten Thousand Waves: This Japanese-themed hotel and spa will pamper you with traditional Japanese hot and cold pools, suites, and cuisine.
9. Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa: Located at the Sandia Mountains Foothills, this resort offers breathtaking views, championship golf course, and horseback riding.
10. Sunrise Springs Resort: This beautiful resort in Santa Fe offers the usual menu of spa services, with a twist. You can also consult with holistic doctors, acupuncturists, Chinese medicine specialists, and chiropractors during your stay.
As you can see, you have a lot of options. Going on a road trip? Sample several spas by booking them as you drive from town to town.
Where are some of your favorite spas in New Mexico?